DFPCL conforms to the highest standards of Safety and has a strong commitment to Environment Conservation and Employee Health, with the manufacturing units/facilities being certified under OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
DFPCL has received various awards and honours in appreciation of the health and safety standards and procedures that are maintained. The company takes pride in its health and safety records and capabilities in handling and movement of hazardous, toxic and inflammable chemicals.
At DFPCL, it is our constant endeavour to provide support programs and services to help our employees live healthier and safer lives – at work and at home. This is good for our people and good for our business.
- Round-the-Clock operational Occupational Health Centre (OHC).
- Pre-employment and periodic medical check-ups and maintenance of health records for all employees.
- Regular health awareness programs and specialised health / medical check-ups organised for employees to enhance their knowledge about living in a healthy, safe and secure environment, in a simplistic way.
DFPCL understands the grave perils of environment deterioration and therefore takes great steps towards environment conservation and protection, by curtailing the generation of pollutants to eliminate and minimise end treatments.
Adhering to the regulatory requirements and standards of the State Pollution Boards and Federation of Indian Industries, DFPCL incorporates appropriate effluent handling and disposal systems, to keep allowable limits of solid, semi-solid and gaseous affluent discharges in check through constant monitoring.
- Emissions in the Fertiliser Plant are duly controlled by scrubbers and Cyclone Separators. Three ambient air-monitoring stations are installed in the factory premises to monitor air quality continuously.
- The Concentrated Nitric Acid Plant (CNA), the first and only plant in India based on the magnesium nitrate route rather than the conventional sulphuric acid route, helps eliminate the generation of pollutants, facilitating the use of effluent condensate containing NA as absorbent for Dilute NA Plants. In the relocated NA plant the deNOx unit has been successfully commissioned, thereby reducing NOx emission to levels lower than statutory regulations.
- The CDM Projects have also been implemented in the Nitric Acid plants.
- In the Ammonia and Methanol Plants, waste gases containing Hydrogen and Carbon Monoxide are burnt in a flare with a separate flare to burn off Ammonia provided for, in the storage section, in case of emergency.
- Non-chromate water cooling treatments for all plants ensure elimination of chromate effluent. Refrigerants have been converted from Freon to Ammonia at the refrigeration systems, owing to the Ozone depletion threat due to Freon usage. The Carbon Dioxide recovery solvent has been changed from Amine Guard to a more environment friendly aMDEA.
- Gaseous Carbon-dioxide waste from the stack in Ammonia plant is now converted into Food Grade Liquid Carbon-dioxide and Dry Ice; thus contributing to environmental protection.
- Every year, tree plantation is taken up as a drive within the DFPCL premised as well as the neighbouring areas.
In addition to these efforts, an appreciable part of Research & Development is directed towards developing environment control measures. Employees are provided training and education to create awareness and commitment towards maintaining the required standards in the company. DFPCL is also working at spreading awareness and helping small industries and customers in solving any environment-related problems.Effluent Treatment Facilities
Effluent Treatment Facilities and waste management is given due importance at DFCPL.
- Physiochemical and Biological Effluent treatment is operational at the Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) at our factory.
- All sanitary waste from the factory complex is treated by the Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Using treated water for gardening and sanitary purposes is under implementation.
- Pollution control equipments are constantly monitored by the environment cell of the Company.
Various safety systems, such as carrying out HAZOPS, Risk Assessments, On Site Emergency Plans, Safety Audits and Formulation of Safety Operating Procedures etc, are part of our regular practices.
Trade Effluent details for February -2014
- Form V for Plot K1 to K-8 submitted to MPCB Website on 27.09.2016
- EC Compliance report dated 22.01.17
- EC Compliance report_NPK Project dated 03.01.17
- EC Compliance report dated 22.07.16
- Ambient Air Stations-Monthly Averages-July to Dec-2015-DFPCL-Taloja
- EC Compliance report dated 01.01.16.
- Treated Effluent Report- Jan to Dec-2015.
- Noise Level Measurement –July to Dec-2015.
- Ground Water Reports-July-Oct-15.
- HRSG-5 Stack Report – Aug-Nov-15.
- Ambient Air- Inside DFPCL- Reports.
- Ambient Air- Outside DFPCL- Reports.
- DFPCL-K-8-Compliance Report of Bensulf EC.
- DFPCL-K-8-Ambient Air monitoring report – 10.07.15.
- DFPCL-K-8-Ambient Air monitoring report – 14.10.15.
- DFPCL-K-8 –Bensulf Stack Report-10.07.15
- Ambient Monthly Averages 2015 DFPCL Taloja
- Ambient Air Stations-Monthly Averages-Jan to June-2015-DFPCL-Taloja
- EC Compliance report dated 24.07.15
- ETP Treated Effluent-Monthly Report-Jan to June-2015
- Ambient Noise Reports –Jan to June-2015
- Ground Water Report-Feb-15
- HRSG-5 Stack Report-Mar-Apr-15.
- INSIDE DFPCL-Ambient Air Reports-Jan to June-15
- OUTSIDE DFPCL-Ambient Air Reports-Jan to June-15
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011