At DFPCL, we have a clear vision for the future and it is our people engine that propels our growth and transforms our future. We are committed to providing individual growth opportunities for all our employees, in a challenging as well as a caring environment.
A well defined Human Resource strategy, with due prominence attributed to training and skill development, ensures ample opportunities for the personal growth of professionals across all disciplines, in a multi-faceted, multi-locational organisation like DFPCL, with a countrywide distribution network and ambitious growth plans. We believe that a professional organisation must function as a meritocracy, and we are committed to that goal.
We relentlessly look for experienced professionals with commitment, talent and a desire to learn, excel and succeed. More specifically, we covet people with a high level of technical competence, an ability to manage large projects, and strong operational skills with relation to managing large and complex businesses.
Mr. Naresh Pinisetti
President HRD & Corporate Services
Sai Hira, Survey No. 93,
Mundhwa,Pune 411 036, India
Phone: (91-20) -6645 8000
Fax (91-20) -2668 3727
We also work with reputed Human Resource Consultants, with whom we seek to develop long-term relationships. If you think you can add value to our recruitment efforts, please contact the above.
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011